being a contractor you have a lot of demo work to do in preparation, this makes your demo so much easier
Makita HM1203C 20 lbs Demo Hammer SDS Max.
The Makita Difference
- Makita: Best in Class Engineering!
- Powerful 14 Amp Motor to Handle the Most Demanding Jobs.
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfortable Handling.
- Rubberized rear and side handle for reduced vibration Side handle rotates 360° and pivots forward and back.
- Electronic variable speed adjusting dial for controlled operation.
- Bit can be set at numerous positions for operating convenience.
- Automatic brush cut-out system.
- Easy to operate push button on/off switch.
- Service reminder light indicates when to replace carbon brushes
- Hard hitting 25.5J (20.3 lb), ideal for horizontal work
- Double insulated
- L.E.D. Service Light - LED that notifies the user when the brushes need to be replaced
- 12 bit angles settings - Bit can be set at 12 different positions for operating convenience.
- SDS-Max technology gives you a more precise impact and reduced friction for increased tool life.
- 20 lb. SDS-Max Variable Speed Demolition Hammer
- Bit grease (181573-3)
- Plastic tool case (150676-4)
- Bullpoint Bit
- Operator's Manual
|Makita HM1203C Demo Hammer Specifications|
|Blows per Minute|
|Impact Energy||18.8 ft.-lbs. |
|Bit Type||Accepts SDS-MAX|
|Overall Length||22-3/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The impact is easy to handle, but still gets the job done.
After doing tons of research I have found this this is definitely the best overall product. I am very pleased with this because its weight is effective and makes the job so much easier on me
Haven't bought a lot of jacks before, but was very happy with this purchase. works great