Please find the documents that cover the blade guarding requirements for MK Diamond Masonry Cutting Equipment here.
MK-BX-4 14" Brick Saw with Misting System
- Portable and lightweight
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Easy to grip nylon handle with built-in lockable trigger switch
- Water misting system helps control dust
- Plastic dust collection pan
- Replaceable dust filter
- Built-in table lock
- Spring-loaded head can be locked in the down position
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart
- One-year warranty
- Free shipping from MK warehouse, to lower 48 states; we will charge applicable sales tax, for a factory direct drop-ship In the state of California.
- MK-BX-4 Brick Saw with Misting System
- 14" Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Water Tank
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|MK BX-4 Masonry Saw (w/ Misting System) Specifications|
|Power (Electric 120 V)||1.75 hp / 15 amps|
|Blade Size||14 in|
|Cutting Depth||5 in|
|Cutting Length||16 in|
|Dimensions||35" x 24" x 21"|
Question & Answers
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct. The misting system is not sold separately at this time.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
Traditional wet saws are designed to apply a stream of water directly the cutting edge of the diamond blade.
The BX-4 uses mist, rather than a direct stream, to both cool the blade and suppress any airborne dust particles.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I haven't used the saw yet. but set everything up on it. Seems like a quality built saw and like the features. It is well thought out .
After my regular saw broke, I rented this saw as a replacement and ended up loving it better than my own one. The cuts are flawless and nothing is more simple