No, the misting system is installed during production and cannot be added to the dry version of the 162761 MK-BX-4 14" Dry Masonry Saw.
The ergonomically designed handle allows for easy operation and control for either left or right handed cutting. Unique features include a removable plastic tray and a locking table. The adjustable depth stop prevents cutting through the table. One-year limited warranty.
- Only weighs 70 lbs portable and lightweight
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Easy to grip nylon handle with built-in lockable trigger switch
- Plastic dust collection pan
- Replaceable dust filter
- Built-in table lock
- Spring-loaded head can be locked in the down position
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart
- One-year warranty
- Stand sold separately
- Free shipping from MK warehouse, to lower 48 states;
we will charge applicable sales tax, for a factory direct drop-ship In the state of California.
- MK BX-4 Masonry Saw
- 14 in. Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|MK BX-4 Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric 120 V)||1.75 hp / 15 amps|
|Blade Size||14 in.|
|Blade RPM||3,500 RPM|
|Cutting Depth||5 in.|
|Cutting Length||16 in.|
|Dimensions||35 in. x 24 in. x 21 in.|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
We have cut over 6,000 linear feet of 60mm pavers and 8" block with this saw in the last 2 months, minimal blade reduction thanks to great water saving micro sprays for blade cooling/cutting. This was bought as a back-up to our gas "name brand" saw, now it's the one our guys fight over, just as fast, just as powerful, but lighter, cleaner and quieter. The filter pad for the air cleaner sucks (no pun intended)and you should use a vacuum bag over the assembly to keep out moist dust, but that is a very small drawback to such a mean portable machine.