As a professional I was very impressed. Very quite at no load. This is a hardcore heavy duty saw if you want something just for doing backsplashes. This saw is very small and the head and arm clearances are not that big. This saw was designed to be a small, throw around saw (very light and compact).
I would use this for backsplashes, the mk770exp for most showers, etc and the mk tx-3 for large flooring.
This is not meant to be a "do it all" tile saw. This is very purpose built for a professional who uses a lot of small tile and for when its not worth dragging the big beast out.
MK Diamond MK-660 Wet Tile Saw, 153330
- Rip cuts 14" tile. Diagonally cuts 10" x 10"
- Ultra-quiet 3/4 HP direct drive DC motor with blade braking system
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cutting and use of blades smaller than 7" in diameter.
- Chrome guide-bar and linear-bearing assembly ensure precise alignment and precision cutting
- Weighs 48 lbs
- Lightweight aluminum cast components for rigidity and strength
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame with carrying handles
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspections
- Removable thermoplastic water reservoir
- One-year limited warranty
- Stand sold separately
- Free shipping from MK factory warehouse
- Made in the USA
- MK-660 Wet Tile Saw
- 7 in. Wet Cutting Diamond Blade
- Water Pump in Pan
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|MK-660 Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 3/4 hp|
|Length of Cut||14 in.|
|Diagonal Cut Length||10 in.|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Blade Capacity||7 in.|
|Depth of Cut||2 in.|
|Dimensions||27 in. x 21 in. x 16 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is one beautiful saw. Good for small, medium and large jobs with heavy cuts. The motor its self is very quiet for what it can handle. Water can be drained easily too. But overall its a great saw