MK-404RCK Tiger Tooth Diamond Blade
- Vacuum Brazed Diamond Segments.
- The most versatile blade available
- Carbide coated core increases cutting speed and blade life.
- Will cut PVC pipe, masonry, wood, ductile iron pipe, concrete, & polyethylene pipe.
- 1" arbor bushed to 20 mm
- Recommend for use at 2,500 RPM
- The Tiger Tooth diamond blade is engineered for use by Fire Fighters, Rescue, USAR, S.W.A.T. and Police.
- Applications include utilization as an Emergency Rescue Blade and Tactical Entry Tool.
- MK Diamond's new Vacuum Brazed Technology is the secret to the Fire Tiger Tooth’s effectiveness.
- Diamond particles are fused directly to the steel core creating the strongest heat resistant bond available when cutting without water cooling.
- Available in the most popular sizes, the Fire Tiger Tooth can be employed on hand-held grinders, circular saws,chop saws and gas cutoff saws.
- Outlasting abrasive cutting discs 100 to 1 the Fire Tiger Tooth is not only time saving but a cost effective cutting solution
- In time sensitive situations the Fire Tiger Tooth will provide quick and efficient cutting of a diverse range of materials such as: Masonry, Concrete, Roof Tile, Dry Wall, Stainless Steel, Wood, Steel, Copper Pipe, Stucco, PVC, Plastic, Rebar, Tile Backer Board, Corrugated Roofing, Polyethylene Pipes, Aluminum.
- This includes such common items as: Nader Bolts, Metal Hinges, Acrylic, Padlocks, Steel Doors, Lexan, Hardened Stainless Shackles, Chain Link, Window Bar.