MK Diamond Tiger Tooth Blade
- The most versatile blade available.
- Will cut PVC pipe, masonry, wood, ductile iron pipe, concrete, and polyethylene pipe.
- 4", 4-1/2" have a 7/8"-5/8" arbor
- 7" blades have a DM-7/8"-5/8" arbor.
- 12" and 14" blades have 1" / 20mm arbor.
- The Fire Tiger Tooth diamond blade is engineered for use by Fire Fighters, Rescue, USAR, S.W.A.T. and Police. Applications include utilization as an Emergency Rescue Blade and Tactical Entry Tool.
- In time sensitive situations the Fire Tiger Tooth will provide quick and efficient cutting of a diverse range of materials such as:
- Masonry, Stainless Steel, Stucco, Tile Backer Board, Concrete, Wood, PVC, Corrugated Roofing, Roof Tile, Steel, Plastic, Polyethylene, Pipes, Dry Wall, Copper Pipe, Rebar, Aluminum.
- This includes such common items as:
- Nader Bolts, Padlocks, Hardened Stainless Shackles, Metal Hinges, Steel Doors, Chain Link, Acrylic, Lexan, Window Bar.
- MK Diamond's new Vacuum Brazed Technology is the secret to the Fire Tiger Tooth’s effectiveness. Diamond particles are fused directly to the steel core creating the strongest heat resistant bond available when cutting without water cooling.
- Available in the most popular sizes, the Fire Tiger Tooth can be employed on hand-held grinders, circular saws,chop saws and gas cutoff saws.
- Outlasting abrasive cutting discs 100 to 1 the Fire Tiger Tooth is not only time saving but a cost effective cutting solution.