The difference between this blade and the standard blade that came with the Ridgid tile saw is like night and day. So far, on a number of test cuts, it's been great.
6056 MK-215GL Glass Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6056
- Manufacturer: MK Diamond
$51.67 to $245.00
MK-215GL Glass Diamond Blade
- For wet cutting glass & glass blocks.
- Fast, chip-free cutting on glass.
- Premium quality, with the highest concentration of diamond.
- The MK 215-GL is an excellent long life diamond blade specifically engineered for cutting glass with low chipping and material loss.
- 7" to 10" blades 5/8" arbor, 12" & 14" 1" arbor.
- Recommended for Hard Quartz and Blue Stone, as well as glass and glass blocks.
- Supreme grade for superior life and faster cutting/grinding speeds.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Very good blade, cuts without chipping. After many cuts you should dress the blade to expose the very fine diamonds on it. I made a couple of cuts into my rubbing stone and it works like new. Definitely a good blade
Very good blade for cutting glass. Cuts better than other diamond blades I have, creating a smooth non chipped edge. The only difficult parts are the end of the cut and making sure you have a saw with sufficient water.
Cuts glass with ease and does not chip color fused backing. If you install glass tiles, you need this in your box.