Easy to assemble, great price
MK-101Pro 24 Tile Saw 153243
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings.
- Fully enclosed high torque, fan-cooled motor.
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes.
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10" diameter.
- Accommodates 6"' and 8" profile wheels.
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal.
- Micro V-belt drive.
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post.
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame.
- Made in the USA.
- One-year limited warranty.
- MK-101 PRO24 Wet Tile Saw
- Tile Saw Stand with Casters
- 10 in "Hot Dog" Diamond Blade
- Water Pump in Pan
- Large Rip Guide
- 45° Miter Guide
- 90° Protractor Guide
- Dual 45° Angle Guide
- Dressing Stone
- Side Extension Table
- Operator's manual
|MK-101 PRO24 Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3 in|
|Dimensions||42 in x 22 in x 23 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
this is by far my favorite saw on the market right now, it blows through thick tile with little to no effort. From the design of the saw to the littlest features, do not let the price psych you out. definitely worth it in my opinion