WS500H Power Unit for MBW ScreeDemon, Honda GX35
The ScreeDemon power unit features a strong rubber isolator which drives the eccentric. The ScreeDemon simply clamps to the specially designed bar with no holes or threads to complicate assembly/disassembly. The ScreeDemon goes together and comes apart in seconds. The patent pending mount retention method enables use of low durometer isolators without loss of operator control. Hand/arm vibration is 50 to 90% lower than competitive screeds.
Screed Bars are sold separately.
- Central lifting point is perfectly balanced with any length float blade.
- Patented dual level anti vibration system.
- Magnesium float blade is lightweight, will not react with concrete like aluminum bars.
- No cut-out or attached hardware providing maximum strength and easy cleanup.
- Clamping Mechanism allows quick and easy attachment and has captured hardware.
- Sealed Exciter with oversized bearings requires no maintenance.
MBW WS500H ScreeDemon Power Unit
|Horse Power||1.3 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX35 - Gas|
|Displacement||1.9 in³ (31 cm³)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.17 gal (0.64 L)|
|Operating Weight||29 lbs. (13.2 kg.)|