MM121 MBW Mortar & Plaster Mixer 12 ft³ 3.3 hp, Honda GX390 Gas, Hydraulic
Heavy duty high quality mortar mixer, lower maintenance and longer life.
- Lower charge height and elongated profile provide benefits in charging, mixing, dumping and towing.
- Easy access grease fittings on both end of shaft assembly.
- Removable front leg, torsion axles, extra heavy duty drum frame and engine.
- Heavy duty quality paddle shaft and clamping design.
- High bearing capacity, cast iron trunion and pillow block quality.
- Hydraulic drive and dump with sufficient power to perform both functions simultaneously.
- Pressure relief valve stops paddle rotation in the event of jamming and paddles can be reversed momentarily to remedy the lock-up condition.
- Heavy-duty chain coupler connects drive and paddle shaft. Overall construction is very heavy-duty.
- Superior belt tension mechanism, drum latch/lock system, drum and grill weldments.
- Heavy duty gauge throughout the mixer.
- Hydraulic Transmission
- Wheels ST175/ 80D13. High speed.
- Hitch sold separately
|MBW MM121 Mortar & Plaster Mixer Specifications|
|Horse Power||11.7 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX390 - Gas|
|Bag Capacity||3-1/2 - 4-1/2 bags|
|Drum Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Shaft Speed||33 RPM|
|Charging Height||49 in. (124 cm)|
|Dimensions||61 in. x 86 in. x 57 in.|
|Operating Weight||1295 lbs. (587 kg.)|