MBW hydraulic shifting reversible plates solve maintenance problems that have long plagued this product type. Exciter systems are vented to prevent damage to shifting mechanism seals. Worn shifting seals are readily serviced from the outside of the exciter assembly (patented), eliminating the complicated process of opening and exposing the exciter assembly for service purposes. Maintenance is simplified, service time is reduced dramatically.
GPR78 H Advantages
- Easy to maneuver, featuring forward and reverse travel as well as spot compaction.
- Consider which type of compactor best fits the job. If there is sufficient room to maneuver a single direction plate, productivity, cost and maintenance favor the single direction unit. when maneuverability is key, reversible plates are the answer.
- Forward or reverse, infinitely variable travel plus spot compaction.
- Lower maintenance hydraulic shifting mechanism. Optional extension plates for variable plate widths.
- Lifting bails for ease in handling.
- Higher amplitudes than competitive models, increased travel speed and climbing ability.
- Full roll cage protection.
- Simple, convenient, safe controls at operator's position.
|MBW GPR78H Reversible Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||8.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX270 - Gas|
|Plate Size||17.7 in. x 32.3 in. (45 cm x 82 cm)|
|Amplitude||.098 - .068 in.(2.49 - 1.73 mm)|
|Centrifugal Force||7875 lbs. (35 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||4080 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 22 in. (56 cm)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 82 ft./min (25 m/min)|
|Compaction Area||7290 ft²/hour (675 m²/hour)|
|Operating Weight||522 lbs. (237 kg.)|