MBW F46 Power Trowel, Honda GX270
The new F46 Walk-Behind Trowel features a flatter profile stationary guard ring which not only satisfies new ISO safety standards but enables finishers to clean and change blades easily. The guard ring also comes with a standard edger section which allows finishing very close to walls and columns. Very importantly, the 2017 models feature a patent pending "Low Vibe" handle offering the industry's lowest hand arm vibration levels. And the height adjustable operator's handle is now tool free.
MBW Power Trowel Features
- Handles are up to 6" longer than most competitors for greater leverage. They are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably and absorb trowel torque.
- MBW trowel are balanced with regard to engine location for excellent performance and reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavier handle and stronger guard ring add up to extra safety.
- Kill switch is fully enclosed and constructed of durable materials with wire and cables housed at their most vulnerable positions.
- Basic operating and safety instructions are prominently displayed.
- Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing for smooth operation and low maintenance.
- Galvanized, braided steel tilting cable is drawn over low friction pulleys within handle/clevis assembly and is securely attached to yoke at swiveling pin.
- No wear surfaces to snag or abraid cable. Handle, kill switch, rotating and stationary guard rings plated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable guard ring edger offers operators the ability to finish within 1/8” of walls, eliminating costly hours of handwork.
MBW F46 Power Trowel Specifications
|Horse Power||8.5 hp|
|Displacement||16.5 in³ (270 cm³)|
|Trowel Speed||70-135 RPM|
|Ring Operating Diameter||46 in. (117 cm.)|
|Operating Weight||243 lbs (110 kg.)|