MBW F30 Power Trowel, Honda GX160, Combo Blades
MBW Walk-Behind Power Trowels feature the industry's heaviest bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms. The most serviceable, precisely aligned, and rugged trowel on the market today.
F30 Edger Trowel Advantages
- Ideal for jobs that require a light-weight, highly maneuverable finishing trowel.
- Allows professional results even in confined areas or weight restriction.
- Perfect for edging in the tightest spaces.
- Rotating guard ring allows operators to finish flush with walls.
- Precision bearings ensure consistent operation of guard ring.
- Unique fold down handle makes transportation simple and allows for carrying units up and down stairs.
|MBW F30 Power Trowel|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Displacement||9.9 in³ (163 cm³)|
|Trowel Speed||70-125 rpm|
|Ring Operating Diameter||30 in. (76 cm)|
|Operating Weight||128 lbs. (58 kg.)|