Economical concrete consolidation for every need. The electrically driven HMS system is extremely versatile. These high frequency flex-shaft internal vibrators can be adapted to every type of application. Heads and shafts can be easily combined and rapidly exchanged to match the right equipment to the job. Unique hybrid heads offer optimum concrete consolidation and movement. WACKER HMS systems provide reliable performance and quality concrete.
Features & benefits
- Lightweight, but rugged unit preferred by operators.
- Double insulated and grounded motor improves safety.
- Dual air filters extend motor life and allow for easier maintenance.
- High frequency and amplitude of the vibrator head on the Head, Motor, Shaft (HMS) System ensures more complete consolidation of concrete.
- Motor airflow from rear to front prevents dust buildup that would otherwise cause motor damage.
- Standard quick disconnect coupling on motor facilitates shaft exchange. No troublesome threading or stripping.
- Quick release brush covers simplifies brush replacements.
- Dust and waterproof on-off switch eliminates burnout and damage.
- Strain relieved electrical cord inhibits cord pull out, reducing downtime.
- Integrated quick disconnect couplings on shafts easily connect to all WACKER motors.
- Circuit breaking carbon brushes stop motor when replacement is required.
- Standard 120 Volts, 60 Hz electrical power.
- Four head bearings lubricated with high temperature resistant synthetic oil, prevent bearing failure due to inadvertent operation of equipment out of concrete.
- Hardened head housing and tip prolongs head life and increases productivity.
- Oil resistant reinforced rubber shafts with steel reinforced coils on the quick disconnect end reduces wear and increases shaft life.
- Carrying strap sold separately.
- Free Shipping UPS Ground
- Vibrations rpm: 14,000.
- Double insulated universal motor.
- 120 Volts
- 12.5 Amps.
- 2 Hp.
- Weight 10.9 lbs.
- L x W x H: 12.3" x 6.1" x 9.1".