Laticrete PERMACOLOR Grout 25 lbs Bag
LATICRETE® PermaColor™ Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent color and Microban® to resist stain-causing mold and mildew. LATICRETE PermaColor Grout is easy to install; just mix with water.
- Ideal for floors and walls in both interior and exterior installations. When you must use a cement-based grout, choose LATICRETE PermaColor Grout.
- Eliminates the need to have sanded and unsanded product as it works for both application
- Consistent color
- Fast setting
- Mixes with water only
- Ideal for floors and walls (joint widths of 1/16–1/2" [1.5 to 12 mm])
- Inhibits mold and mildew with Microban®
- Improved stain resistance for a cement based grout
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial
- Conforms to ISO 13007 and EN 13888 (CG2WA)
- Meets ANSI A118.7 requirements
- 25 lbs Bag.
- Tensile Strength (28 Day) 510 psi (3.5 MPa)
- Compressive Strength 4500 psi (31.0 MPa)
- Flexural Strength 1250 psi (8.62 MPa)
- Linear Shrinkage (7 day) 0.0450%
- Pot Life 40-60 min at 70°F (21°C)
- Final Set 3 hrs.
- Heavy Foot Traffic 6 hrs.