Laticrete® Hydro Ban Sheet Membrane™, 9455-0108-2
Sheet membrane Full Roll 108 Sq. ft. (33 ft. long). for only $165.24. Full Roll price per sq. $1.53 ft.
- 3'3" x 33' = 108 ft² (1 m x 10 m = 10 m²)
- HYDRO BAN® Sheet Membrane is a high performance low-perm waterproofing sheet membrane for use in interior, residential and commercial waterproofing applications including steam showers and steam rooms.
- Constructed of a thin, durable polyethylene core with a fused non-woven polypropylene exterior surface for optimum bond strength.
- Hydro Ban sheet membrane allows for the appropriate mortar usage polymer-modified or unmodified, depending upon substrate and type of tile used. Available in rolls, sealing tapes, pre-formed inside and outside corners and collars.
- HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane allows for quick easy waterproofing. installations which will retain their integrity for the life of the installation, backed by an available lifetime system warranty*.
- Approved for steam showers/rooms.
- Allows for polymer-modified or unmodified mortar usage.
- Pliable construction conforms easily to substrate.
- Allows for installation over green mortar beds.
- Durable polypropylene surface fused to the core for optimal bond strength and integrity.
- Allows for usage of polymer-modified or unmodified mortar, use proper mortar for the job.