Laticrete Hydro Ban Linear Drain
LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain is a low profile linear floor drain specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with HYDRO BAN® waterproofing membrane. LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain allows for the use of large format tile or stone installations in a shower with a single plane slope to the drain. The LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain is available with a horizontal side outlet (custom order required - takes about 4-6 weeks).
- Create a "invisible" drain by accepting the surrounding tile into the drain grate housing to provide an enhanced design feature.
- Single slope to drain
- Allows for use of large format tile.
- Tile in grate available to match floor tile.
- Width with flange 4.56"
- Width without flange 2.56"
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty 304 stainless steel provides for long lasting performance.
- No fabric or adhesive necessary to obtain waterproof surface.
- HYDRO BAN waterproofing membrane bonds directly to stainless steel flange edge allowing for faster, easier installation.
- Made in America.
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Cement backer board.
- Cement mortar beds.
Although Laticrete only offers a few different standard sizes for their linear drains, they also offer custom sized linear drains to fit your specific drain size. Simply fill out the HYDROBAN Linear Drain Custom Dimensions Form with the dimensions of your custom linear drain and submit the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service rep will send the information to Laticrete and get you the pricing for your custom linear drain!