Laticrete Floor Heat Kit 120 Volts (Room-in-a-Box)
A complete floor warming kit, contents include a LATICRETE Floor HEAT mat, Floor Warming Thermostat and Wire Eye. Kits are available in the (5) most popular mat sizes. Equipped with self-adhesive backing, Floor HEAT is simple to install and comes with a low profile wire so it is virtually undetectable beneath tile and stone floors. The Floor HEAT mat is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with LATICRETE 254 Platinum, LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel and LATICRETE SpectraLOCK PRO Grout.
How it works
- Self-Adhesive Mesh, Tape and Wire System Allows for easy installation without having to staple or nail near wiring, resulting in less chance for installation problems.
- Entire product is coated with adhesive to ensure product stays in place during installation.
- Floor HEAT is easy to install, utilizes reliable technology to provide years of comfort.
- A simple heating element is installed using either LATICRETE polymer modified thin-set (e.g. LATICRETE 254 Platinum) or LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel™ beneath the tile or stone of your choice and connected to household standard electric wiring.
- The heating mat is designed to conform to virtually any installation requirements allowing heat to be distributed evenly and efficiently.
- The LATICRETE Floor Warming Thermostat is a digital programmable thermostat and timer that provides the level of warmth and comfort you want, when you want it.
- 1. Measure and plan the area to be covered.
- 2. Place unit and cut mesh mat (not the blue wire heating element) to make turns and new runs. The flexible heating element bends as needed.
- 3. Connect wires to junction box/thermostat (this should be done by a licensed electrician). Test unit.
- 4. Spread the LATICRETE polymer modified thin-set or LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel™ over the mat. The thin profile makes for a smooth, flat finish.
- 5. Set flooring.
- Estimating is simple. Simply measure the floor’s square footage, only in areas that will be walked on.
- Omit any areas to be covered by cabinets or permanent fixtures.
- LATICRETE® Floor HEAT comes in different widths and a variety of lengths; we can help you determine the exact configuration of product needed. To determine the amount of LATICRETE Floor HEAT you will need you can also visit us on the web at www.laticrete.com/fw and use our floor warming design tool or fax drawings to 866.537.4638
- Silent and uses very little energy.
- This heating element is Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Representative samples of this component have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
- LATICRETE Floor Warming Thermostat is manufactured to conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
- Floor HEAT Mat (Your choice of size)
- Floor Warming Thermostat
- Wire Eye
- Operator's manual