LSC60 Northwest Instruments Laser Distance Measurer
- Product code: LSC60
- Manufacturer: Northwest Instruments
- MPN: LSC60
Northwest Instruments LSC60, Worlds first laser distance measurement device with built-in calculator
- Measures from 4" to 196'm, 1/16" accuracy.
- Automatic functions for area, perimeter, volume, Pythagorean Angles continuous measurements.
- Design allows for easy measuring from using edges and corners as starting points as well as referencing the top of tripod
- Rugged over-molding to protect from dust and moisture.
- Instead of measuring something, writing down the dimensions, and then keying those dimensions into a calculator to determine the amount of paint, tile, or trim required for a job, you can measure and calculate with the same device without the need to key in dimensions.
- Six different measuring functions including area, volume, and continuous.
- The memory will store up to 30 measurements, which can be made in feet, inches, or meters.
NWI LSC60 Specifications:
- Distance: 4'-195'
- Accuracy: +- 1/16"
- Measurement Units: Ft/In/M
- History Measurement Record: 30
- Dust / Splash Protection: IP 54
- Batteries: 2x AAA (included)
- ¼" thread for Tripod
- Auto shutoff – 3 mins
- Reference Points: Front, Back, 1/4" Center of Tripod.
- Product Dimensions 4.8 x 2 x 1.2 inches.
- Weight 0.3 oz.