The Atlas Copco range of forward asphalt plates are specially designed for compacting asphalt. They are ideal and most economical for small repair and maintenance work, such as driveways, pathways and parking lots. Designed for asphalt, sand, gravel and silt.Features:
- Smart, almost maintenance-free, water distribution system prevents asphalt from sticking to the plate.
- Removable, 13-liter water tank
- Specially designed bottom plate.
- Unique vibration-reduced handle.
- Wheels for easy transfer around work sites.
- Stowable handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Long life V-belt thanks to cooling fan and ventilated cover.
- Standard lifting eye for crane lifting positioned in the middle of the machine to keep balanced during lifting.
|Atlas Copco LF75 Forward Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Engine||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Power||Belt Driven - 5.6 hp|
|Centrifugal Force||3,282 lbs.|
|Water Sprinkle Kit||3.4 gal|
|Plate Dimensions (L x W)||22 in x 20 in|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||38 in x 20 in x 39 in|