Yes, we can send to New Zealand. You can get a shipping quote before you check out. This tile cutter does not come with a case.
Kristal Giga-Cut 935 mm Tile Cutter With Laser
- 935 mm (~36") rip cut, 660 mm (~26") diagonal cut, weighs 44 lbs.
- Laser system shows the line to be cut.
- Cuts porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material.
- The 15 ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar.
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile.
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material.
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break.
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle.
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw.
- All components are electrostatically powder painted.
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter.
Question & Answers
Yes, we can ship to El Salvador. When you checkout, you can get a shipping estimate to your location.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Does a nice job, had to rip 1'x 3' porclein tiles, laser was a little off , didn't have time to adjust it, not sure I how. Would recommend it.