Yes, we can send to New Zealand. You can get a shipping quote before you check out. This tile cutter does not come with a case.
Kristal Giga-Cut 935 mm Tile Cutter With Laser
- 935 mm (~36") rip cut, 660 mm (~26") diagonal cut, weighs 44 lbs.
- Laser system shows the line to be cut.
- Cuts porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material.
- The 15 ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar.
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile.
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material.
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break.
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle.
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw.
- All components are electrostatically powder painted.
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter.
Question & Answers
Yes, we can ship to El Salvador. When you checkout, you can get a shipping estimate to your location.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Does a nice job, had to rip 1'x 3' porclein tiles, laser was a little off , didn't have time to adjust it, not sure I how. Would recommend it.
Purchased to cut 10mm porcelain. Laser was difficult to adjust and not completely accurate. We had the cutter stopping at about three inches from the far end of the score. I had a large learning curve to get a straight clean cut. Could not get a perfect cut each time. Unfortunately I could not recommend this cutter if you need perfect cuts. Very disappointed.