No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter does not come with replacement scoring wheels. Click here for replacement Kristal Scoring Wheels!
Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm (~25") Tile Cutter
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
- 640 mm (~25") rip cut, 450 mm (~17") diagonal cuts, weighs 36lbs.
- Cuts hard porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material.
- The ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar.
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile.
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material.
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break.
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle.
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw.
- All components are electrostatically powder painted.
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter.
Question & Answers
No, a carrying case is not included with the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter.