We have used Husqvarna saws for years and found them very dependable. Easy to repair if and when bad things happen to them.
Husqvarna K760 II 14" Concrete Saw
The K760 II is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Free shipping by UPS ground
- The only power cutter with a 1 year warranty
- Concrete cutting
- Pile cutting
- Minor asphalt work
- Masonry work
- Gas/water/sewer maintenance
- Landscape work
The engine, with X-Torq, provides more power, lhigher torque, lowers fuel consumption by 20%, and 75% fewer emissions.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
Active Air Filtration
The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration system on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Patented, dust sealed starter unit, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed.
- DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability.
- This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- All our cutters except the K 3000 Electric feature our robust new wet cutting kit, with low water usage.
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground.
- The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Fuel indicator on the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
- Easy-adjust blade guard Replaceable arbor bushing.
- Several models are equipped with a Poly-V belt, for better transmission of power, far longer product life and extended service intervals.
- 25% less noise thanks to a larger muffler.
- Integrated holder for T-wrench isolated near the water connection.
Husqvarna K760 II Concrete Saw Specifications
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|No Load RPM||5,400|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great machine. I purchased 2 Husqvarna K760 in the last 6 months. We have used them non-stop since then without issue cutting a mixture of concrete slabs and beams (with steel). They start with a couple of pulls and run without issue. This is a great package demolition saw and blade. The blade that comes with this machine package is good they sell the 14" VH5 locally for $85 just saw they have it on Contractors Direct for much less.
I love this machine. so powerful, Husqvarna always makes great products, and always being a sthll guy I was skeptical, but this definitely turned me around
if you cut brick everyday this saw is great for you
Always buy husqvarna! I can do so much with this saw without even a hiccup, maintenance is a breeze and it cuts through things with little to no effort. highly recommend