I have used the Snap Line once since I received it, and it did place good thin line on the Ditra underlayment. But it is a bit messy.
Tajima Ink-Rite Snap Line
- Unique ink-based snap-line marking tool makes a ultra-thin, precise easy to follow line
- Auto rewind up to 25 feet
- Semi-permanent scruff and smudge resistant marking line
- Make snap lines on wet surfaces with special formulated ink
- Marking line won't wash away
- Ideal for making reference/control lines and grids for tile flooring
- Ink is not included
- User-serviceable, with instructions and tool to facilitate snap line replacement
- Leaves only a thin 0.024 inch (0.6mm) mark!
- Use Ink-Rite ink: PSB2-180, PSS2-180, PSW2-180, and PSA2-180
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Save your money! I have been a union ceramic tile installer for almost 30 years and this is by far the worst snap line I have purchased!