Imer KOINE 35, Single Phase - 220V
Single-phase mortar & plaster sprayer for dry premixed materials.
For the continuous mixing, spraying and pumping of pre-blended cementitious and gypsum based mortars, stucco, fireproofing, self-leveling underlayments and grouts.
Koine 35 Features and Advantages:
- Mixing chamber access is quick and easy. Clean up at the days end is simple.
- Continuous operation means that production is very efficient and effective. Run fast and run hard!
- Self-priming water pump with stainless steel housing and brass impeller. A reliable and long lasting design.
- Continuous feed impeller, break a bag and get going... automatically.
- Single-phase 5 HP motor with a gearbox drive reduction system.
- Modular design means you can knock it down into 4 pieces. Take it anywhere!
- Handles for transport, for mobility throughout the jobsite.
- Pump and spray up to 125 feet!
- Continuous feed impeller blade makes sure that materials are broken up and ready to be mixed.
- 4 speed material flow rate delivers 17, 23, 30 or 36 cubic feet per hour.
- Continuous mixer
- ECO-STAR stator and rotor
- Material delivery pressure gauge
- Control panel with exclusive IMER 4 speed inverter
- Self-priming water pump
- Water system with flow meter and NOFREEZE discharge valve
- 64’ of electric cord
- 64’ of water hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of air hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of material hose Ø 50 mm (2”)
- Spray gun with nozzles
- Hose cleaning kit with tool-box.
- Mixing chamber clean out tool
- Remote pneumatic control
- Power supply 220V/60Hz, 1 phase
- Mixing and pumping motor 3 HP.
- Feeding impellar motor 1/2 HP.
- Electric compressor 1HP, 9 CFM
- Material flow rate CF/h 17, 23, 30, 36
- Maximum pumping distance* Ft. 125’
- Hopper capacity CF 4
- Loading height In. 36
- Dimensions width/length/height In. 27/62/47
- Weight Lbs. 561
- Sound pressure level dB(A) < 76