Possibly the finest piece of equipment I have ever purchased. Rips 45s 36 inches long without even having to draw a line. The laser is dead on accurate and the saw has plenty of power. The extension table that comes with it pops on with ease and the fact that one man can pick it up and move it, blows my mind. I have only cut about 500sqf so far but I may have some mk's for sale soon
The Combi 250/1000 Lite is designed to cut today's tile and stone pieces which are larger and more expensive than in years past. Using precision cast aluminum and modern hi-tech design and manufacturing methods we have created a saw which is accurate, light, and extremely reliable. The Combi 250/1000 Lite is for those jobs which are smaller in nature, yet require cuts up to 40" length.
All New Combi lighter, & able to plunge cut!
- Free Shipping to a commercial address.
- 45 degree miter cuts, just tilt the cutting head.
- Adjustable cutting head makes plunge cuts and L cuts a snap.
- Diamond Blade included.
- laser cutting guide.
- The stand and side table are very light yet stable and strong.
- Cast aluminum make for a rigid and light weight saw at 80 lbs and the all new cast aluminum protractor is truly and accurate rip guide.
- Free folding stand, side table and diamond blade included.
|Imer CombiCut 250/1000 Lite Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-3/4 hp (15 amp)|
|Length of Cut||37 in (40 in w/ plunge)|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||26 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||55 in x 24 in x 25 in|
"Today's tile and stone pieces are larger and more expensive than in years past. Consequently, architects and their clients want the pieces set very close together for that striking "slab look." This requires accurate, chip free cutting performance. The Combi 250VA delivers this performance for the most demanding installations, day after day. GUARANTEED!"
Mace T. Coleman Jr.
President IMER U.S.A.