This product has been a labor and time saving tool. My crew is very happy with the ease at which the hole saws cut through tile on the job site, and with the self watering system the clean-up is minimal.
Hydro Handle Professional 1/2" Water Feed Tool Kit with Large Bit Set
Turn your cordless drill into a powerful water feed tool.
Attaches to any 1/2" cordless drill. Instantly converting your drill into a robust water-feed system. The ergonomic handle provides additional stability and control while drilling and it also provides fingertip water-flow control.
Hydro Handle Features:
- Create bullnose tile
- Polish stone, glass, and other hard materials
- Remove hard water stains
- Repair and polish polycarbonate headlights
- Accessories for repairing scratched glass and windshields, bullnosing and polishing tile, glass, and stone
- Cordless Drill is not included
- 1 each 6mm / 1/4", 8mm / 5/16", 10mm / 3/8", 12mm / 1/2", 18mm / 3/4", 25mm / 1", 35mm / 1-3/8", 40mm / 1-1/2", 50mm / 2".
- HYDRO-HANDLE diamond drill bits are recommended for precise drilling of tile, glass, stained glass, granite, marble, onyx, quartz and other hard materials including precious and semi precious material such as garnet, amethyst, aquamarine, emerald and tanzanite.
- Hydro Handle
- 1/2" Universal Quick-Change Arbor Adapter
- 9 ft. Quick-Connect Coiled PU Water Line
- Hydro-Pack Accessory Belt
- Hydro Handle 600ml Aluminum Bottle
- Quick-Connect Hydro-Pump System
- Hydro Handle Replacement Seals
- 8mm Pilot Diamond Drill Bit
- Large Drill Bit Set (see sizes above) with Guide and Carrying Case
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I do bathroom remodeling so i install a lot of shower doors. I usually use a spray bottle with a diamond bit. My most common hole to drill is 1/4" or so. The first kit i received was leaking from the handle despite it was fully tightened. The second one worked fine. The whole kit takes a little while to assemble. It throws ALOT of water. Really makes mess everywhere. The big issue i have with it is that it is extremely annoying trying to get the tile debris out of the small bits. So i did my best to avoid getting the tile debris wedged in the bit itself. After all the time spent trying to clean out debris, i honestly don't think i saved much time at all. It looks good in their video but i wasn't totally thrilled with it.
What a great tool. Had to drill 10 holes in porcelin tile and this is the perfect set up. It drills with ease and I have not broken a tile since I bought it. I have even drilled on the edge of tile with great results. Worth every penny