- Made from hardened aluminum and epoxy coated, suitable for any liquid coolant including water and oils.
- Abrasive liquids, UV stabilizers and sealers are also suitable.
- Allows a lightweight flexible connection from your Hydro-Handle™ to the pressurized water bottle or garden hose adapter via male and female hydraulic quick connections.
- Flexible hose extends up to 9' and recoils down to 8" to to allow a full range of drill positions and minimize fatigue.
- Connect the Hydro-Handle™ to any standard garden hose for use as a water source.
- Female hydraulic quick connect can be attached directly to the Hydro-Handle™ tool or to the coiled PU hose.
- Pump allows the user to manually pressurize the contents of the the bottle up to 50 PSI.
- Female quick connect to easily connect with the PU coiled hose accessory.
- All aluminum construction for long life.
- Allows easy access for pressurizing while drilling.
- Belt size is fully adjustable for a sure fit.
- To accommodate any 5/8-11 threaded arbor backer pads or core bits.
- Use the compression nut and center arbor hole to accommodate common 8mm shank ed diamond drill bits.
- For larger holes, our 8mm pilot bit can be inserted to aid in starting difficult holes.
- Available in 3/8" or 1/2" shank sizes.
- Used with both the 1/2" and 3/8" arbor adapters to increase stability of large core bits when starting the hole.
- Adjustable to accommodate various core bit lengths and secured by the arbor set screw located on the arbor adapter.
- Coolant flows through the pilot bit to lubricate both the pilot bit and core bit while drilling.
- Wearable seals can be replace easily by hand and without the need for special tools.
- Hydraulic shaft seals are available in 8mm and 12mm to accommodate 1/2" or 3/8" Hydro-Handle.
- the Hydro-Handle uses 2 seals to operate and extra seals are included with all Hydro-Handle kits.