it lasted 1 year on commercial jobs
stick with the belt driven!
Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw & Stand 966610701
- Includes 10" Vari-Cut Porcelain Diamond Blade.
- Cuts tile and brick up to 20" diagonal or 28" rip cuts.
- Depth of cut 2-3/4".
- Innovative, patented Jet Stream Containment System keeps water inside the water pan.
- New rolling wheel system with Duracon wheels.
- Weighs only 79 lbs. easy to carry.
- Able to make plunge and miter cuts.
- Extra long 26" cart for better tile support.
- Equipped with Elgard which indicates, via the LED, when the machine is overloaded to prevent motor damage and increases motor life.
- Electronic Softstart helps starting with normal, slow-acting fuses and increases brush and motor life.
- Integrated wheels in frame allow saw to be pulled independently like a roller bag.
- Water flow system designed to keep pump protected from slurry.
- Larger blade flanges provide more support for blade core.
- Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw
- Height Adjustable Tile Saw Stand
- 10 in Vari-Cut Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Water Pan
- Rip Guide
- Removable Cart Extension
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna TS60 Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||28 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||20 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||37 in x 28 in x 18 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked great for large format tile. I would suggest an improvement on the water hose under the table it gets stuck sometimes on the track.
This saw is beautiful and well designed. It does a great job keeping the water under control. I used it 4' away from freshly painted walls without a problem. It cut straight and easily without adjustment of the table right out of the box. It is not to heavy to handle by myself and it plops onto its stand easily. The stand has adjustable feet and locking clamps to keep the saw in place. It has a level eye to keep the water level level. The cast aluminum construction is substantial, blade change a snap, plunge cut and overall cutting capacity heroic. I was going to buy the Tilematic for the legendary belt drive Baldor motor, but the convenience factors of the TS 60 paired with my undemanding use of the saw (no hours of continual cutting), made it the better choice for me as a remodeler.
I've been in the tile contracting business for about 10the years nowso I know a thing or two about tile saws. This saw was a huge disappointment upon arrival. First and foremost I don't consider this saw a Husqvarna since its made in china. There are plastic parts everywhere that would be aluminum on other nice saws. It's a very large clumsy saw, the water system is questionable for long term use. The side tray table can only be removed with a wrench which takes up even more room in the van. The transport wheels are a good idea and would be usable if the rear tray didnt fall out as soon as you lift the front making the wheels useless. This may be a decent saw to set up in a shop and never move it but for most of us in this business we need a more efficient saw to transport and set up and a saw thatto can take a few dings along the way. The dewalt is a far superior saw and way more practical for everyday use. My dewalt takes a beating daily and still performs as new. Its at a much lower price point too. So unless you plan to set up in your shop and never move it go with the dewalt hands down.