5-1/2" Ultra Early Entry Green Concrete Saw.
Electric saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The 390 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a carrying case for easy transport, lightweight, adjustable aggregate knob and depth gauge, and a pre-paid maintenance program to provide long life.
- Recommended for light to medium-duty usage on driveways, parking lots sitework and residential.
- Accessible mechanical on/off safety switch (“dead man switch").
- Aggregate adjustment system.
- Hour meter.
- Soft, polyurethane wheels.
- Spring retractable guide system.
- Patented anti-ravel skid plate.
- Patented safety arbor.
- Patented sawing method.
- High visibility cut depth indicator.
- Sealed electronic on/off proximity switch.
- Mechanical blade raise/lower system.
- 5,000 Watt Generator recommended.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 390 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||5 in - 5-1/2 in|
|Power (Electric 120V)||15 amps / 1,725 W|
|Cutting Depth||1/8 in - 1-1/8 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||44-1/4" x 15" x 11-1/2"|