Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 10" Ultra Early Entry Green Concrete Saw 966845401
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 self-propelled dry cutting gas saw has a low noise enclosed design and is ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications.
- The 2500 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 13 hp engine, halogen lighting system, electric remote key start, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.
- Three blade widths can be used, allowing different joints widths and crack control simultaneously.
- Recommended for medium to heavy-duty usage on highways, runways, commercial and industrial.
- Switch activated electronic adjustable handle.
- Master switch control panel.
- Electronic remote key start and choke.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum frame.
- 13 hp engine with cyclone air filter and low oil shut off.
- 10 amp regulated charging system.
- Built-in lifting system. Switch activated blade depth control.
- Switch activated retractable guide.
- Halogen headlight system.
- Patented anti-ravel skid plate dry cut diamond blade & safety arbor.
- Patented low noise and low dust blade block enclosure.
- Patented sawing method.
- Mechanical depth gauge.
- Rear lighting system.
- Non-stick low-density polyurethane wheels.
- Positraction drive and self propelled by switch activated hydrostatic transmission.
- Cutting depth indicator light. Blade footage counter. Travel speed indicator.
- Switch activated engine throttle.
- Honda GX390 engine.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Free shipping to a commercial address from factory warehouse
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||9 in - 10 in|
|Power (Gas)||11 hp / 8,000 W|
|Cutting Depth||5/8 in - 1-1/2 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||76" x 23" x 36"|