The Husqvarna PG 820 is the largest in the range of surface preparation and finishing machines. Equipped with Dual Drive Technology™ the PG 820 is among the market’s most powerful and efficient machines.
Included are three Redilock Diamond Holder Disc & Dust Skirt.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors, as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High power machinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square meter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Power output: 17 hp, 3 Phases, 380 / 480 Volts.
- Weight 970 Lbs.
- Hiperfloor™ is a unique method with low environmental impact, for mechanical grinding, treatment and polishing of concrete floors. As well as increased hardness and durability, the result is a floor with spectacular reflective qualities, whether in residential, commercial or industrial settings.
- 32" Wide grinding path.
- Dual Drive Technology™ fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna PG 820|
|Grinding Disk RPM||250-1200|
|Planetary Head RPM||5-65|