The Husqvarna PG 680 is an excellent choice for applications both large and small and especially commercial purposes. Smaller in size than the PG 820, the PG 680 is renowned for its maneuverability and ease of use without sacrificing power and output.
Included are three Redilock Diamond Holder Disc & Dust Skirt.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors, as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High powermachinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Low tool andmaintenance cost per squaremeter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Power output: 17 hp, 3 Phases, 380 / 480 Volts. 32 Amps.
- Recommended generator size 25 kW.
- Weight 850 Lbs.
- Hiperfloor™ is a unique method with low environmental impact, for mechanical grinding, treatment and polishing of concrete floors. As well as increased hardness and durability, the result is a floor with spectacular reflective qualities, whether in residential, commercial or industrial settings.
- 27" wide, it will fit through a standard door making it accessable to most projects.
- Dual Drive Technology™ fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zincplated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna PG 680|
|Grinding Disk RPM||600-1200|
|Planetary Head RPM||5-70|