Husqvarna MS360 14" Masonry Brick/Block Saw 1-1/2 hp, 115 Volts, 967285201
- Includes 14" Diamond Blade.
- Head rotates for easy 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts.
- 5" cutting depth for standard 14" blade.
- Features a belt driven blade shaft for a smother cut and more torque.
- Water is used on the face of the blade, but is distributed uniquely; minimizing water use and keeping the work piece dryer.
- Quick and easy set-up and breakdown mean more time cutting on the job.
- Separate water tank supplies all water needed to the blade and cart. It is stored on cart and does not have to be moved separately.
- Easy for two people to move the saw thanks to integrated telescopic handles.
- Patented Jet Stream Water Containment System keeps water and slurry within the cart.
- Double Water Splash guard decreases water spray behind saw and makes cleaning easier.
- Make accurate 22.5° and 45° miter cuts by simply rotating the saw motor.
- Stand sold separately:
- Rip Guide Sold Separately
- Husqvarna MS360 Saw
- 14" Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Water Pan
- Operator's manual
|Husqvarna MS360 Specifications|
|Power||1-1/2 hp (1.1 kw.)|
|Length of Cut||17.25 in|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Depth of Cut||5 in (70 mm)|
|Weight||131.2 lbs (59.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.8 in. x 26.4 in. x 25.6 in. (1,110 mm x 670 mm x 650 mm)|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The Husqvarna MS 360 is a great masonry saw. I can use it for 8 hours a day of continuous cutting and have no issues. I would recommend any mason this saw! Great product and great service from the staff at Contractors Direct.