This saw does everything a 2cycle can't (like cut indoors).I was very happy with performance. Right out of the box I made it work. No complaints. It's a little slower but much cleaner. I would recommend this saw to anyone .
A powerful, versatile electric cutter with wet cutting kit. Makes it possible to do smaller cutting jobs indoors with a minimum of dust and slurry
The Husqvarna K3000 Electric is one of the world's most powerful and versatile electric saws. This machine offers new alternatives for cutting outside as well as inside. With it's powerful motor (2.7 hp), ergonomic design and deep cutting capacity, it's the best in its class. The K3000 Electric is not an angle grinder, it is a concrete saw from the ground up.
|Husqvarna K3000 Wet Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||15 amps / 1,800 W|
|No Load RPM||4,500|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|
- For cutting indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for quick and easy cutting of building block, pipe, reinforcement bar, supports, etc.
- Easily adjusts between cutting different materials.
- High power, a big 1800 w (120 volts)
- Capacity for 14" cutting blade (5" cutting depth)
- Forward rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback
- Good distance between handles for safe control and reduced load
- Front handle that facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting
- Comfortable patented design of the rear handle makes your job easier
- Elguard', the advanced electronic overload protection, warns you by pulsating the rpms when you're approaching overload
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- SoftStart , this feature gives the saw a gradual start when the trigger is pulled. This makes it so the saw does not initially jump to full power. This feature gives the operator more control
- Pulling rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback.
Elgard the advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
Electronic soft start.
Quick locking of the spindle and large outlet in the blade guard simplify blade changes.
- K 3000 Wet has an integrated regulator that controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade.
- The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
i wanted to use my gas saw for some inside work but decided to try this out instead. It will never replace my gas saw but has been solid for me for a few years now! not my main saw but glad i got it!