No, a water tank is not included with the Husqvarna K3000 Wet II Electric Concrete Saw.
A powerful, versatile electric cutter with wet cutting kit. Makes it possible to do smaller cutting jobs indoors with a minimum of dust and slurry
The Husqvarna K3000 Electric is one of the world's most powerful and versatile electric saws. This machine offers new alternatives for cutting outside as well as inside. With it's powerful motor (2.7 hp), ergonomic design and deep cutting capacity, it's the best in its class. The K3000 Electric is not an angle grinder, it is a concrete saw from the ground up.
- For cutting indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for quick and easy cutting of building block, pipe, reinforcement bar, supports, etc.
- Easily adjusts between cutting different materials.
- High power, a big 1800 w (120 volts)
- Capacity for 14" cutting blade (5" cutting depth)
- Forward rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback
- Good distance between handles for safe control and reduced load
- Front handle that facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting
- Comfortable patented design of the rear handle makes your job easier
- Elguard', the advanced electronic overload protection, warns you by pulsating the rpms when you're approaching overload
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- SoftStart , this feature gives the saw a gradual start when the trigger is pulled. This makes it so the saw does not initially jump to full power. This feature gives the operator more control
- Pulling rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback.
Elgard the advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
Electronic soft start.
Quick locking of the spindle and large outlet in the blade guard simplify blade changes.
- K 3000 Wet has an integrated regulator that controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade.
- The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
|Husqvarna K3000 Wet Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||15 amps / 1,800 W|
|No Load RPM||4,500|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|
Question & Answers
Yes. A quick connect adapter is included with each K3000 unit.
Yes, the K3000 wet cutting saw does include a quick disconnect and will thread onto a standard garden hose.
Husqvarna K3000 Wet II Electric Concrete Saw includes the K3000 saw, wet cutting kit, & quick connect hose adapter. Water hose/water tank, diamond blade are sold separately.
Husqvarna's warranty/tech team can be contacted direct at 1-800-365-4003. They can usually troubleshoot the issue, but if the item is indeed defective, their warranty department will assist with that situation.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Not as powerful as a gas saw but it is an 110v which makes it convenient to use indoors. Needs to be plugged into a 20 amp receptacle to avoid constant tripping. Having an experienced operator run this saw is ideal as this is not like a gas saw which can power through most cuts. The K3000 is very easy to clean up the little amount of slurry left over. I really like the auto water dispensing control. It is a pleasure to use indoors next to very expensive merchandise or equipment.
Gas saws are not always the best. I love electric saws because they are reliable, fast and powerful. it performs very well
When doing work inside it is hard to find a saw that is electric and can actually cut through what you need it to do. this saw is perfect for that and it works great with the water to prevent dust from shooting out of it, perfect for commercial work
This saw does everything a 2cycle can't (like cut indoors).I was very happy with performance. Right out of the box I made it work. No complaints. It's a little slower but much cleaner. I would recommend this saw to anyone .
i wanted to use my gas saw for some inside work but decided to try this out instead. It will never replace my gas saw but has been solid for me for a few years now! not my main saw but glad i got it!