Holding up well cutting lightly reinforced concrete. pricey blade compared to what i can get local but seems to be worth it so far.
Husqvarna HI5 Concrete Diamond Blade
- HI5 (Super Premium) is for fast cutting on a wide variety of materials, such as cured concrete and brick.
- The HI5 is the only all-purpose diamond blade with aggressive notched segments.
- Application: All-purpose
- Job Size: Small to medium
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting
- Bonding/Weld type: Laser weld
- Blade Shaft Diameter: 1" / 20mm
- Diamond depth: 0.315 inch
- Segment Height: 0.390 inch
- Segment Base: 0.075 inch
- Segment configuration: Narrow notch
- To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Invested in one of these after blowing through lots of VH5 blades. HI5 blades are way more aggressive and hold up great against concrete and brick. Buy this if you liked the VH5 but want something more aggressive. Awesome cutting wet or dry.
good blade for concrete but make sure you got a high speed cutter