The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Economical multi-purpose concrete saw
- Water tank standard
- Blade sold separately
- Patent-pending low-vibration engine mount offering a greater comfort in work.
- The patented IntelliSeal blade spindle has four sealed radial bearings for strength and durability.
- 500 hour maintenance intervals and a 1000 hour limited warranty.
- Poly V-belt for optimal transmission of power
- Patented, gas assist raise/lower system, and fold down handle on feed wheel
- Large water tank made of impact-resistant plastic with quick connection for water hose to the upper part of the blade guard. No tools requires for disassembly.
- Wheels have ball bearings and waterproof seals for reduced maintenance.
- Depth of cut indicator can be adjusted for different diameter blades
- Retractable hand wheel The hand wheel can be folded when moving the saw to avoid breakage.
- Motor Honda GX390 11 hp net 13 hp max.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
|Husqvarna FS400 Walk Behind Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||11 hp / 8,000 W|
|Blade Capacity||18 inch|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 inch|
|Dimensions||42" x 20" x 30"|