The Husqvarna DS 50 Gyro is a telescopic stand system that works with most drill motors. This system facilitates quick mounting, easy drilling and fast demounting on the site, which results in good ergonomics but also saves both time and money. The modular system and the stand’s flexibility allow both straight and angled drilling in walls, floors and ceilings. Two base plates are included, the GB 50 T with a mounting for a pivoting drill column and transport wheels, and the GB 50 AT which also has a mounting for an e XP® ander bolt.
- Telescope stand system that works with most drills.
- Supplied complete with stand and drill column, rubberized support plate carriage and base plate with wheels.
- Drills up to 14" in diameter and a drill travel of 24" maximum.
- The handle is balanced so the carriage and drill can be carried easily
|Technical Specification||DS 50 Gyro|
|Ceiling support extended||125" (3.175mm)|
|Ceiling support retracted||76" (1.931mm)|
|Column length||57" (1.448mm)|
|Weight||141 lbs (64kg)|
|Max drill capacity||14" (356mm)|
- The Husqvarna Gyro is a modular, flexible system with several combination options, where the drill column can be turned 360°, for drilling at almost any angle.
- The drill stands have a newly developed carriage with single and double gearing and a quick connection for easy mounting of drill motors.
- When drilling in floors the rig is secured by putting the stanchion against the ceiling. The drilling column is secured to the base plate using the stanchion screw.
- The drill column can be turned 360° thanks to the gyro unit.
- Supplied complete with stand and drill column, stay and rubberised plate for mounting on ceiling, carriage and base plate with wheels. Also included is an extra base plate with mounting for e XP® ander bolt, for use outside or under high ceilings.
- The stand can take drill bits up to 350 mm in diameter and a drill travel of max. 670 mm.
- The carry handle is balanced, so the carriage and drill motor can easily be carried around.
- Suitable for DM 330 Drill