The unit is very good except the clamp that holds the rig at the correct drilling angle is not good. You need to tighten up the clamp bolt extreamly tight so that the angle will not drift off 90 degrees while drilling for example. Needs a better calmping system.
Husqvarna DMS 180 Core Drill Rig 966916101
The Husqvarna DMS 180 is a lightweight core drill rig for the rental shop or professional who requires high performance in a compact machine.
- Comes standard with a combination vacuum/anchor base.
- Vacuum sold separately
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- Designed to fit most handheld core drill motors.
- V-groove roller carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment.
- Drill holes up to 6" (153mm) in diameter.
- 19" drilling stroke.
- 1,725 watts/15 amp motor with an 800 rpm single-speed gearbox and electric overload protection.
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage.
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand.
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping.
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes.
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations.
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
|Husqvarna DMS 180 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.3 hp/ 1,700 W/ 15 amps|
|Bit Capacity||6 inch|
|Travel Length||19 inch|