965987204 Husqvarna DM340 Motor Drill, 115V
Most powerful drill motor available for heavy duty core drilling applications where high production rates are needed, especially with larger diameter core bits.
- Spindle speed full load low speed 170 / 380 / 650 Rpm.
- Spindle speed no load low speed 240 / 530 / 900 Rpm.
- 20 Amps, 115 Volts, 3,400 Watts
- 1-1/4" - 7 spindle thread.
- Max recommended bit diameter from 16" (400mm).
- Weight 31 lbs (14 kg).
- Able to drill holes up to 16" in diameter with DS 800, DS 450, DS 70 or gyro stands.
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material.
- Heavy-duty applications like water evacuation, channels for ventilation and plumbing, waste evacuation pipes, gas supply pipes, barriers, road signs and holes in corners for wall sawing openings.
- Angle drilling and positioning in all directions.
- Water cooled, three speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and increase life.
- The LED indicator shows the load of the machine and makes it possible for the operator to always drill at maximum pressure for best performance.
- Equipped with Elgard™ which indicates via the LED, when the machine is overloaded to prevent motor damage and increases product life.
- For a smooth start and when drilling in hard materials such as re-bar, the drill motor is equipped with Softstart™ and Smartstart™.
- The machine has an integrated handle for easier transport and faster set-up.
- The controls are designed and positioned to further enhance ergonomics and are easy to maneuver.
- The water hose has 180 degree freedom providing flexible set-up configuration.
- Recommended generator size 5,000 watt.