Husqvarna DM280 Low Speed Motor Drill 966865904
This drill motor is equipped with a LED load indicator, 3 speed water cooled gearbox and Elgard, witch make possible to drill at optimum performance.
- Spindle speed full load low speed 240 / 540 / 930 Rpm.
- Spindle speed no load low speed 300 / 660 / 1,140 Rpm.
- 20 Amps, 115 Volts, 1,750 / 1,850 Watts
- 1-1/4" - 7 spindle thread.
- Recommended bit diameter from 14" (350mm).
- Weight 29 lbs (13 kg).
- Core drilling up to 14" in diameter with Husqvarna drill stands.
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material.
- Heavy-duty applications like water evacuation, channels for ventilation and plumbing, waste evacuation pipes, gas supply pipes, barriers, road signs and holes in corners for wall sawing openings.
- Angle drilling and positioning in all directions.
- Ideal for use with DS 450 and Gyro 50 drill stands.
- The LED indicator shows the load of the machine and makes it possible for the operator to always drill at maximum pressure for best performance.
- Equipped with Elgard™ which indicates via the LED, when the machine is overloaded to prevent motor damage and increases product life.
- For a smooth start and when drilling in hard materials such as re-bar, the drill motor is equipped with Softstart™ and Smartstart™.
- The machine has an integrated handle for easier transport and faster set-up.
- The controls are designed and positioned to further enhance ergonomics and are easy to maneuver.
- The water hose has 180 degree freedom providing flexible set-up configuration.
- Recommended generator size 5,000 watt.