The Husqvarna DC 3300 is a single phase dust extraction unit for wet and dry applications. It has the suction capacity and filtration technology for even the toughest jobs, effectively and efficiently eliminating airborne dust.
DC3300 General Info
- Dust collectors with primary and secondary filter housing for efficient containment of dust.
- Compact and quiet vacuum units for both wet and dry applications.
- Suction capacity and filtration technology for even the toughest jobs, effectively eliminating airborne dust.
- The particle filtration rate is 99.9 % at 1 micron.
- Robust machine with comprehensively tried and tested 3×1100 W motors.
- Three stage filtration mechanism maximum protection for vacuum motors.
- Electronic vibrator system for cleaning of filters.
- Unique bag disposal system for containment of messy and hazardous substances.
- Quiet in operation and compact in design.
- Wet and dry applications.
- Vacuum includes 27 ft., 3" hose that connects the grinder to vacuum & 200 dust bags.
- Designed to plug into 220–240 V domestic /residential power supplies.
- Washable polyester filters.
- All metal super-industrial strength construction.
- Motor 3x, 1100 W, 4 hp. 16 Amps.
- Voltage 220 V, 1 Phase.
- Weight 214 lbs.
- Product size, LxWxH 36x26x60 inch.
- Air Flow 325 cfm.
- Max. vacuum 4.35 psi.
- Suction inlet diameter 3" (75 mm).
- Primary filtration surface area 11 square ft.
- Micro filter surface area 11 square ft.