Husqvarna DC6000 3 Phase Industrial Dust Collector
Industrial dust collector to match the highly productive Dual Drive Technology™ grinding machines Husqvarna PG 820, PG 680 and PG 530 3-phase. Developed with unique double shell cyclone technology and automatic filter cleaning. Cyclone technology enables constant high air flow and high productivity, leaving less dust on floor and thereby saves the user time with cleaning. Possibility to lower the machine makes it easy transport. Can be used for both wet and dry applications.
- 95% separation of dust patented double shell cyclone technology, gives more than 95% separation of dust, i.e. only a small amount of dust continues to filter
- High productivity with to the automatic filter cleaning, you can keep operate without interruptions. The dust collector has a constant high airflow, and leaves minimum dust on the floor
- Low noise and clean working environment makes a better working place. The blower runs quietly and leaves no airborn dust. The HEPA 13 rated filters meets health environment standards. Longopac bags allows fast and dust free disposal into individually sealed plastic bags
- Easy to use and easy to transport you can lower the machine into transport mode. Thanks to the automatic filter cleaning the dust collector keeps the same efficiency over time. It is also quick and easy to connect the dust collector with your floor grinder, just use the Aux power outlet. It also has an user friendly logical control panel (HMI), which allows automatic and manual purge settings.
- Product size, L x W x H: 49.3 x 30.2 x 63.8 inch
- Weight: 639.3 lbs.
- Hubbell 50 amps 3 prong 4 conductor twist lock, 480V, 3Phase
- CS8164C female, CS8165C male. (female plug needed to plug into DC6000 Vac.)
|Husqvarna DC6000 Industrial Dust Collector Specifications|
|Power, hp (kW)||10 (7.5)|
|Maximum Rated Current, Amps||16|
|Air flow, CFM (m³/hr)||406 (11.5)|
|Maximum Vacuum, PSI (bar)||3.05 (.21)|
|Suction Inlet Diameter, in. (mm)||3 (76)|
|Primary Filtration Surface Area, ft² (m²)||84 (7.8)|
|Recommended Generator Size, kW||25|