Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000 966845703
14" Ultra Early Entry Green Concrete Saw.
Recommended for heavy duty, multi-purpose usage on highways, runways and paving.
- Features include a 27 hp engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, and a mechanical fuel pump.
- Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- The unique saw design allows for a 4" depth of cut.
- Electronic remote key start and choke.
- 27 hp engine with low oil light. Switch activated blade depth control. 15 amp regulated charging system.
- Switch activated retractable guide.
- Adjustable depth of cut 2" to 4".
- Patented dry cut diamond blade & anti-ravel skid plate.
- Mechanical depth gauge. Remote mounted air filter.
- Patented low noise and low dust blade block enclosure.
- Patented sawing method.
- Non-stick low-density polyurethane wheels.
- Built-in lifting system.
- High strength single piece frame. Patented safety arbor.
- Dual halogen headlights.
- Positraction drive and self-propelled by lever activated hydrostatic transmission.
- Blade footage counter & travel speed indicator.
- Switch activated engine throttle.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Free shipping to a commercial address from factory warehouse
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||12 in - 14 in|
|Power (Gas)||25 hp / 18,000 W|
|Cutting Depth||2 in - 4 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||93" x 30-12" x 41"|