10" Ultra Early Entry Green Concrete Saw.
A self-propelled dry-cutting gas saw ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. Designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. 9 hp engine with automatic compression release for easy starting, chain driven overhead cam system, superior cooling, excellent lubrication system, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.
- Self-propelled petrol saw with hydrostatic transmission.
- Electronic remote key start and choke. 9 hp engine with cyclone air filter and low oil shut off.
- Built-in lifting system.
- Mechanical remoted retractable guide.
- Roll cage frame work.
- Patented anti-ravel skid plate, dry cut diamond blade and safety arbor.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.
- Patented sawing method.
- Mechanical depth control.
- Non-stick low-density polyurethane wheels.
- Petrol engine Robin EX27.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Free shipping to a commercial address from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2000 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||9 in - 10 in|
|Power (Gas)||9 hp / 7,000 W|
|Cutting Depth||1/8 in - 1-1/2 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||94" x 29" x 34"|