The hole left behind is .005 (5 thousands of a inch) larger than the diameter of the bit.
8126 Core Bore Heavy Duty Orange Turbo Wet Diamond Core Bits
- Product code: 8126
- Manufacturer: Core Bore
$70.56 to $890.40
Diamond Products Core Bore is one of the top brands in the Diamond Core Bit Business. With a wide range of quality grades you can get inexpensive bits or high performing long lasting bits and everything in-between all made with high safety standards in mind. Wet Core Bits can be used with hand held unit or rig mounted units.
- THOWL General purpose, heavy steel soft bond, for heavy steel and hard concrete.
- Designed for wet drilling in applications with light to moderate steel.
- High diamond concentration for excellent speed in moderate to heavy steel applications.
- This bit is one of the fastest general purpose bits available.
- Use this bit with low to medium HP machines.
- This is a very fast cutting and soft bond bit.
- Serrated segments for less surface-to-surface contact allows faster coring action.
- High diamond concentration for excellent footage and drilling speed.
- 1" to 1-1/2" = 5/8"-11 Threaded Hub.
- Threaded Hub 1-5/8" and up = 1-1/4"-7 Threaded Hub.
- Segments width .187" for bits 1-1/2" to 6-1/2".
- Segments width .250" for bits 7" and up.
- Core length of 13".
- Any length available upon request