Versatile, Powerful, and Built to Last!
Two-speed machines perform heavy-duty scrubbing and stripping at the standard 175 rpm speed. With the flip of the conveniently located handle switch, get professional high-gloss buffing results at 300 rpm. You'll double your productivity potential with two-speed floor machines.
- 1-1/2 HP Dual Capacitor Baldor AC motor
- 7.7 Amp draw
- Premium dual-capacitor 66 frame motor for reliability
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary)
- 3 idle two speed gear box 175 and 300 Rpm.
- Weight 94 lbs.
- High torque motor.
- Triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives.
- Long 50 ft cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use.
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation.
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- One-piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability.
- Thumb-operated safety-switch.
- Non-marking vinyl wheels.
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance.
- 360-degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper, no tools needed for replacement.
- Made in the USA.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- All HAWK floor machines have a 3-4 week lead time for production
Realize maximum energy savings with the twin capacitor AC motors and Hawk's ruggedly reliable floor machine design! Machine operators will appreciate the solid performance of the extremely well-built floor machines that deliver on every job they tackle.
Unsurpassed performance makes them the top choice for floor cleaning challenges.