Hawk Standard Floor Machines, HP1517-HD, HP1520-HD
Versatile, powerful, and built to last - 17" and 20" sizes available - Made in the USA!
These Hawk floor machines have tons of power and deliver top value, reliable, long-lasting performance for all your hard floor applications: office buildings, schools and universities, health-care environments, retail stores, malls, and more.
Floor Machine Features
- Premium 1.5 HP dual-capacitor 66 frame Baldor AC motor
- 5.9 amp draw.
- 3-idler gear box with 10:1 gears.
- Triple idler, planetary, steel, helical-cut gear drives.
- 175 brush RPM.
- 50 ft industrial cord with molded plug for increased strain relief.
- Dual steel throttle triggers for right or left hand operation.
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- Negative pressure on/off switch.
- Vinyl handle grips.
- Welded frame and single piece chrome and steel handle for unmatched durability.
- Thumb-operated safety-switch.
- 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels.
- 360-degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper does not require any tools tools for replacement.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- All HAWK floor machines have a 3-4 week lead time for production