When the job gets tough, the tough get going with Hawk's heavy duty floor machines. Maximum power is obtained by utilization of a 1.5 hp twin capacitor motor driving and XHD 11:1 ratio gearbox.
- Virtually indestructible gearbox.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use.
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation.
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- One-piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability.
- Thumb-operated safety-switch.
- Non-marking 5" ball bearing vinyl wheels.
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance.
- 360 degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper, no tools needed for replacement.
- Made in the USA.
- 1-1/2 HP Dual Capacitor motor.
- 115V 60 Hz, 6.8 Amp draw.
- Premium dual-capacitor 66 frame motor for reliability.
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary).
- 3-idler gearbox 11:1 ratio.
- 165 Rpm.
- Weight 95 lbs.
- High torque motor.
- Triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives.
- Long 50 ft. cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief.
- Can be use with Pearl 15" Hexplates
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- All HAWK floor machines have a 3-4 week lead time for production
Realize maximum energy savings with the twin capacitor AC motors and Hawk's ruggedly reliable floor machine design! Machine operators will appreciate the solid performance of the extremely well-built floor machines that deliver on every job they tackle. Unsurpassed performance makes them the top choice for floor cleaning challenges.