No, the Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machines do not accept the Pearl Abrasive Hexplate; see the Hawk XHD Heavy Duty Floor Machines for Hexplate-compatible units.
Hawk BRUTE Floor Machine
Made in the USA! Severe-duty floor machine with unsurpassed power, performance and productivity - Built for screening, scraping, sanding, stone & concrete care.
The Brute is the strongest 115 V floor machine on the market. Whatever the job, the Brute will handle it! Free Shipping from the Hawk warehouse.
- 180-frame, 1.5 HP totally enclosed & fan cooled (TEFC) AC dual capacitor motor - keeps debris and moisture out for greater motor life
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary) 3 idle gear box with 11:1 gears - 160 RPM.
- Twin and triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives.
- Long 50 ft cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief and molded plug.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use.
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation.
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- One-piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability.
- Thumb-operated safety-switch.
- 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels.
- Welded frame for heavy-duty reliable performance.
- 360°wrap-around bumper requires no tools for replacement.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor is ideal for the harshest conditions, dust moisture, chemicals and great for sanding or screening applications, stone care or concrete work.
- Low current draw.
- Solid steel coupler.
- Ductile iron ring gear.
- Dual hardened torque pins.
- Ten (10) high quality bearings.
- Motor shaft protecting retainer.
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on motor, 1 year warranty on the rest of the machine.
- UL/CUL approved.
Hawk Brute Floor Machine Specifications
|Pad Size||17 in.||20 in.|
|Power Source||115 V, 60 Hz||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Power||1-1/2 hp||1-1/2 hp|
|Amp Draw||7.9 amps||8.4 amps|
|Gear Box||3-Idler 11:1||3-Idler 11:1|
|Brush RPM||165 RPM||165 RPM|
|Cord||50’ 12-3 STJOW||50’ 12-3 STJOW|
|Weight||123 lbs.||125 lbs.|
Question & Answers
There is an accessory for a motor mounted weight post kit that we do not currently list. We always look to add new products at the request of the customer. Please look back for the added accessory, but in the meantime you can contact customer service and inquire about pricing and availability of part no. HP0008-45IN.
The machine will continue it's speed of 165 RPM with the weights on the machine.